Department of Marketing
Professor, Department of Marketing
Associate Dean (Internationalisation), School of Business; Director, IIBD; Associate Director, MSocSc in Media Management
BCom(Hons) Otago, PhD Massey
Marketing Communication, Socially Responsible Marketing
- Cheung, W. L., & Prendergast, G. (2006). Buyers' Perceptions of Pirated Products: A China Study. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 24(5), 446-462.
- Cheung, W. L., & Prendergast, G. (2006). Exploring the materialism and Conformity Motivations of Chinese Pirated Product Buyers. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 18(3), 7-31.
- Prendergast, G., & Yuen, S. M. (2005). Perceptions of Handbills as a Promotional Medium: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Advertising Research, 45(1), 124-131.
- Shi, Y., Cheung, W. L., & Prendergast, G. (2005). The Effectiveness of Sales Promotion Tools in Hong Kong. International Journal of Advertising, 24(4), 467-486.
- Prendergast, G., & Chan, L. W. (2005). The Effectiveness of Cinema Advertising in Hong Kong. International Journal of Advertising, 24(1), 79-93.